Coordinator: Marlene Batterberry Ext. 303.
Parish Nurses are a part of the Caring Ministry Program at Faith Lutheran and Journey in Faith. Currently, six individuals have completed the course at Concordia College. The Parish Nurses are available for the following:
- Education and consultations
- Spiritual enrichment
- Visitations and Telephone calls
- Bereavement Support Group
- Aerobic exercise classes - 'Faithfully Fit Forever'
- Assistance with Advanced Health Directives
- Providing Babysitting Classes
The following individuals currently serve as a Parish Nurse at Faith Lutheran/Journey in Faith (left to right): Judy Jabs, Marlene Batterberry, Jenean Baumann, Eileen Miller, Ellen Liddle, Judy Froemke.